Successful applicants are required to submit a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) that is recognized in the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent)
- A completed application for admission to the Touro Graduate School of Business.
- Curriculum Vitae
- One passport-sized photo
- Copy of passport or national identity card
- Two letters of recommendation
- Written statement discussing your motivation, interests, and goals in pursuing graduate business study
- IELTS or TOEFL score (required of all applicants whose native language is not English and did not attend a secondary school where the primary language of instruction was English)
- Successful completion of prerequisite undergraduate courses in principles of accounting I and II, finance, management, marketing, microeconomics, macroeconomics, statistics, and computer literacy in business applications; or completion of an additional on-campus preparatory course
A non-refundable application fee of €50, payable by bank transfer to:
Touro College Berlin
Account No. 2700 34202
Bank Code 100 400 00
Proof of proficiency in English
Teaching in the MBA program at Touro College Berlin is conducted exclusively in English. Prospective students must demonstrate a command of English sufficient to succeed in an American academic environment.
All students whose native language is not English and who did not complete their Bachelor’s at a college or university where the primary language of instruction was English must submit an IELTS or TOEFL score from within the past two years.
Once a complete application has been received, applicants selected for further consideration will be invited for a personal interview. For students applying from abroad a Skype or phone interview will be scheduled.
- Completion of 9 core courses, 4 electives within a chosen specialization, and the capstone course.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better.